Tourism in Lahore
Tourism in Lahore offers variety of places to visit and cherish. Lahore is an historic city with rich heritage which was
ruled earlier by many empires - Moguls, Hindus & British. I see Lahore in broadly three parts - there is an
old walled city Lahore, then there is outer downtown Lahore and then there is
uptown Lahore. It has spread in many parts towards south & north.
Tourism has always been a source of attraction for
many Pakistanis living in other cities of Pakistan as well as for foreigners
who come to visit Lahore.
If you come to Lahore there are many interesting places to
visit and to know about them…
Walled City Lahore
- Old walled city of Lahore was built by Moguls. It originally
had 13 gates. People still live inside these gates alleys.
- Built during the British Raj – offers many interesting
things to see
- Built during British Raj-
very spacious and variety of animals.
- Historic place for Pakistan resolution
- The legendary place for the Mogul central hub in Lahore.
- The pinnacle of Mogul architecture is on display…
Wazir Khan Mosque
- When was the last time, you saw it...
- Built during the times of British Raj, still considered to
be the largest railway station in Pakistan
Mall Road Lahore
- An iconic shopping area built during British times still
stands with its own unique robustness & vibrancy…
Aitcheson College Lahore
- It was also called Chiefs’ College at some point of time because
most of the elite and British family students used to study. It is like a city
within a city.
Government College Lahore
- Originally and famously known as GC Lahore was one of the
prime contributions in education with quality institution which still enjoys
the same reputation.
National College of Arts
- One of the very interesting contributions in the field of
Tourism in Lahore, of course offers many more places which
we will keep on adding…
Want To Share Any Tourism Site in Lahore ?
You can share your experiences, views and thoughts about any tourism site in Lahore...
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Return From Tourism in Lahore To Home